We enable virtual care. We facilitate the decentralization of healthcare by giving our customers access to remote patient monitoring tools, real-world data and relevant clinical insights. We transform how chronic patients are treated by changing monitoring days in the hospital to monitoring weeks at home.
We are the digital health company behind the Sensor Dot, a powerful wearable, validated, and certified platform for 24/7 acquisition of physiologic and behavioral data. We have developed remote monitoring applications for COVID-19, epilepsy and cardiovascular diseases, and have a pipeline of additional clinical indications. Currently, we are looking for a passionate and empathic sales colleague to bring our telemonitoring solutions in cardiocare to the market, in Belgium and abroad.
Byteflies is structured in autonomous cross-functional teams that have all skills to complete their own part of the Byteflies mission. All of these teams have great autonomy in reaching their goals. We are looking for an entrepreneurial colleague with lots of energy and passion to spread the cardio telemonitor gospel. In this role, you’ll be a member of our Connecting the Heart team.
Sales at Byteflies: What does that mean?
We’re entering the next phase in bringing our telemonitoring solutions to the market. Currently we’re focussing on the Belgian market, hence our need for multilingual colleagues. Idealy you combina Dutch, French and English. We will expand to international markets soon, no worries, the world will be our playground.
You will connect with the main stakeholders, such as cardiologists and neurologists, and sell them our CardioCare@Home solution by being an active listener who understands where our solution can bring value in their current treatment options.
You’re not afraid to be creative, to explore new approaches, and to go the extra mile to seal the deal and achieve our targets. We are looking for an analytical mind combined with technical savviness and a can do mentality.
Bringing our CardioCare@Home to patients, and with that, bringing relief in the way they’re monitored should be your biggest driver.
We are looking for a hungry commercial person with 3 (or more) years of experience in a sales role (creating leads, building relations, closing deals). More hunter than farmer.
Your basic responsibilities will include:
- You're a driver in increasing the Byteflies Coefficient (The BFC is our leading metric. It is a way to make our mission measurable. It is the number of patients that used one of our products, multiplied by the impact that the product had on their life).
- Market exploration and customer segmentation to build your operational sales plan
- Generate leads and open doors, give demo's, evaluate test usage, assist specialists & hospitals with setting up the first patients, attend conferences where KOL & stakeholders meet ...
- Understand the needs of non-existing customers to acquire new hospitals and patients but also expand our footprint by introducing new use cases with existing customers
- Effectively communicate the Byteflies value proposition and products and services
- Work with our Sales Lead on creating the tactics and initiatives to bring CardioCare@home to doctors, hospitals and patients
- Share customer feedback with the team and relevant internal stakeholders
- Handle the sales cycle end-to-end: from creating leads, visiting clients and prospects over administrative work and after-sales support
We're on the lookout for:
- A strong communicator
- An active & attentive listener
- Commercial drive and love for working towards measurable goals. A.k.a a go-getter attitude
- Someone who loves to be in the field, likes being on the road to meet various stakeholders
- Technical or bio-medical savviness. Ideally you combine a background (by study or previous experience) in engineering (commercial engineering, biomedical engineering, human health engineering ...) with a first commercial experience.
- Analytical skills
- An entrepreneur who is creative in exploring new ways and opportunities to bring our cardio services to cardiologists and patients
- A team player with high self-starting capability
- A possibility to take part in our journey to enable out of hospital monitoring and the chance to have a direct impact on people’s health care
- Growing with Byteflies will unlock rapid professional growth and lots of new challenges
- A bunch of awesome colleagues who will challenge you to keep learning
- A working environment based on real autonomy & responsibility
- A hybrid work environment: our main office is in Antwerp: we come to the office when we want to and when we need to.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is of course part of the deal