We enable virtual care. We facilitate the decentralization of healthcare by giving our customers access to remote patient monitoring tools, real-world data and relevant clinical insights. We transform how chronic patients are treated by changing monitoring days in the hospital to monitoring weeks at home.
We are the digital health company behind the Sensor Dot, a powerful wearable, validated, and certified platform for 24/7 acquisition of physiologic and behavioral data. We have developed remote monitoring applications for COVID-19, epilepsy and cardiovascular diseases, and have a pipeline of additional clinical indications. Currently, we are looking for a passionate and empathic sales colleague to bring our telemonitoring solutions in cardiocare to the market, in Belgium and abroad.
Byteflies is structured in autonomous cross-functional teams that all have skills to complete their own part of the Byteflies mission. All of these teams have great autonomy in reaching their goals. We are looking for an extra colleague for Dot Kitchen, our manufacturing team.
Dot Kitchen produces and builds our Byteflies kits and prepares them for shipping to clients and patients.
The role of production associate
- You assemble Byteflies kits by following work instructions. This includes assembly, glueing, welding, flashing, labelling ...
- Follow our quality standards and fill corresponding records for manufactured products
- Analyze root causes of production issues and develop corrective actions
- Oversee inventory levels and place orders to avoid potential shortages
- Stock management
- Own the quality inspection and documentation process for incoming orders
- Package & Ship Byteflies kits
- Frequent interaction with our subcontractors ( on a daily to weekly basis)
Your skills and expertise
Our Production Associate should be someone who:
- Is willing to learn and own the manufacturing process from start to finish.
- Has an analytical mind with attention to detail
- Is precise, meticulous and very handy.
- Has a keen eye for quality and precision
- Con concentrate well and work with focus
- Is excited to be part of an impactful team that wants to revolutionize wearable health
- Is proficient in English (professional proficiency level) and Dutch.
Your educational background is not our primary selection criteria. We are first looking for a colleague that matches with our culture and loves detail oriented work that requires focus.
You like to work as an operator, following work instructions.
A technical background (YSO graduate) is not a requirement, as long as you are interested in working in a technical environment.
- A Long-term contract
- A possibility to take part in our journey to enable out-of-hospital monitoring and the chance to have a direct impact on people’s health care
- Growing with Byteflies will unlock rapid professional growth and lots of new challenges
- A bunch of awesome colleagues who will challenge you to keep learning
- A working environment based on real autonomy & responsibility
- A competitive salary and benefits package is of course part of the deal