Solutions Facilitator for EpiCare@Home
We are the digital health company behind Sensor Dot, a powerful wearable platform for 24/7 acquisition of physiologic and behavioral data. We have developed remote monitoring applications for COVID-19, epilepsy and cardiovascular diseases, and have a pipeline of additional clinical indications. Currently, we are looking for a software developer for our OncoCare@Home solution.
Byteflies is structured in autonomous cross-functional teams that all have skills to complete their own part of the Byteflies mission. All of these teams have great autonomy in reaching their goals. We are looking for an entrepreneurial colleague with lots of energy and passion to spread the telemonitor gospel and change the lives of patients and doctors.
What does a “Solutions Facilitator” do at Byteflies?
We know, all these function titles and fancy words don’t bring clarity. Hopefully this (non-exhaustive) list of tasks and responsibilities can shed some light:
- Train doctors (neurologists) and nurses who are new users of our product so that they use the product properly in a clinical setting.
- Assist patients in setting up the telemonitoring solution
- Provide customer support to our solution users. This includes onboarding new clients, managing questions and feedback, and handling incoming problems. We aim for the best possible experience, for patients and for healthcare professionals.
- Communicate with nurses, doctors, and hospital administrators throughout Belgium to collect feedback and relay this feedback back to the team
- Effectively inform the team of the information through communication with our clients so that we can further improve our product and services.
- Optimize the usage and adherence of our solution of our current users
- You’ll know all ins and outs of our solution
What we will be on the lookout for
- An empathic communicator who can facilitate communication between our team and patients, nurses, doctors, and hospital administrators.
- A problem solver and clear communicator who can work with different teams at Byteflies
- experience handling customer feedback
- experience in the healthcare industry and/or medical knowledge or background
- a solution driven mindset
- ability to identify the cause of a problem and understand it fully
- great organizational skills and project management skills
- fluent in Dutch, English, and French
- A possibility to take part in our journey to enable out of hospital monitoring and the chance to have a direct impact on people’s health care
- Growing with Byteflies will unlock rapid career development paths
- A bunch of awesome colleagues who will challenge you to keep learning
- A working environment based on real autonomy & responsibility
- A hybrid work environment: our main office is in Antwerp: we come to the office when we want to and when we need to. Nobody will regulate your time in office vs remote work vs work with patients and hospitals/doctors
- A competitive salary and benefits package is of course part of the deal