Solution Sales Warrior (CovidCare@Home)
We are the digital health company behind Sensor Dot, a powerful wearable platform for 24/7 acquisition of physiologic and behavioral data. We have developed remote monitoring applications for COVID-19, epilepsy and cardiovascular diseases, and have a pipeline of additional clinical indications. Currently, we are looking for a passionate and empathic sales colleague to bring our telemonitoring solutions in covidcare to the market, in Belgium and abroad. Byteflies is structured in autonomous cross-functional teams that have all skills to complete their own part of the Byteflies mission. All of these teams have great autonomy in reaching their goals. We are looking for an entrepreneurial colleague with lots of energy and passion to spread the telemonitor gospel. In this role, you’ll be a member of our cross-functional team supporting our CovidCare@Home solution and the other care@home solutions we're developing in the pneumology domain.
Sales at Byteflies, what does that mean?
We’re only getting started to bring our telemonitoring solutions to the market. Currently we’re focussing on the Belgian market, hence our need for colleagues who speak Dutch, French and English. We will expand to international markets soon, no worries, the world will be our playground.
You will connect with the main stakeholders, such as hospitals, emergency specialists, pneumologists, and sell them our CovidCare@Home solution by being an active listener who understands where our solution can bring value in their current treatment options.
You’re not afraid to be creative, to explore new solutions, and to go the extra mile to seal the deal and achieve our targets.
Bringing our CovidCare@Home to patients, and with that, bringing relief in the way they’re monitored should be your biggest driver.
We hire for spirit and your ability to close deals. We are looking for a hungry sales person with 2-3 years of experience in a sales role (creating leads, building relations, closing deals)
We encourage you to apply even if you have no medical background or medical sales experience.
Your basic responsibilities will include:
- You're a driver in increasing the Byteflies Coefficient (The BFC is our leading metric. It is a way to make our mission measurable. It is the number of patients that used one of our products, multiplied by the impact that the product had on their life).
- Market exploration and customer segmentation and classification to build your operational sales plan
- Generate leads and open doors
- Understand the needs of non-existing customers to acquire new hospitals and patients but also expand our footprint by introducing new use cases with existing customers
- Effectively communicate the Byteflies value proposition and products and services
- Work with our Sales Lead on creating the tactics and initiatives to bring CovidCare@home to doctors, hospitals and patients
- Share customer feedback with the team and relevant internal stakeholders
- Handle the sales cycle end-to-end: from creating leads, visiting clients and prospects over administrative work and after-sales support
What we will be on the lookout for
- A strong communicator
- An active & attentive listener
- Commercial drive and love for working towards measurable goals. A.k.a a go-getter attitude
- A team player with high self-starting capability,
- An entrepreneur who is creative in exploring new ways and opportunities to bring our cardio services to cardiologists and patients
- A possibility to take part in our journey to enable out of hospital monitoring and the chance to have a direct impact on people’s health care
- Growing with Byteflies will unlock rapid professional growth and lots of new challenges
- A bunch of awesome colleagues who will challenge you to keep learning
- A working environment based on real autonomy & responsibility
- A hybrid work environment: our main office is in Antwerp: we come to the office when we want to and when we need to. Nobody will regulate your time in office vs remote work vs work with patients and hospitals/doctors
- A competitive salary and benefits package is of course part of the deal