Production Associate for Dot Kitchen
We are the digital health company behind Sensor Dot, a powerful wearable platform for 24/7 acquisition of physiologic and behavioral data. We have developed remote monitoring applications for COVID-19, epilepsy and cardiovascular diseases, and have a pipeline of additional clinical indications.
Byteflies is structured in autonomous cross-functional teams that all have skills to complete their own part of the Byteflies mission. All of these teams have great autonomy in reaching their goals. We are looking for an extra colleague for Dot Kitchen, our manufacturing team, Dot Kitchen, produces and builds our Byteflies kits and prepares them for shipping to clients and patients.
The role of a production associate
- Manufacture byteflies kits and perform our manufacturing process which includes: assembly, soldering, glueing, welding, flashing, labelling and others.
- Follow our quality standards and fill corresponding records for manufactured products
- Analyze root causes of production issues and develop corrective actions
- Oversee inventory levels and place orders to avoid potential shortages
- Own the quality inspection and documentation process for incoming orders
- Package & Ship byteflies kits
Your skills and expertise
Our Production Associate should be someone who:
- Is willing to learn and own the manufacturing process from start to finish.
- Has an analytical mind with attention to detail
- Is precise, meticulous and very handy.
- Has a keen eye for quality and precision
Is excited to be part of an impactful team that wants to revolutionize wearable health
Maybe you’re an electro-mechanical engineer, or you’re studying to be one?
Maybe you like welding and soldering and tinkering with circuit boards a lot and would love to know more about our lean manufacturing process?
Maybe you’re not an engineer but you’re very handy and meticulous with a keen interest in creating high tech products?
This role can be a full time role, a part time role or a student job (longer term). Let's talk!
- A possibility to take part in our journey to enable out-of-hospital monitoring and the chance to have a direct impact on people’s health care
- Growing with Byteflies will unlock rapid professional growth and lots of new challenges
- A bunch of awesome colleagues who will challenge you to keep learning
- A working environment based on real autonomy & responsibility
- A competitive salary and benefits package is of course part of the deal
- This role can be part-time, full-time or as a student job or flexible side job.